Cassiopeia's Choose your own adventure story!

Davenport and Goddard meet

"No," TJ said stubbornly. "In fact, I am going to tell Daddy what you said."

Seth's face clenched and TJ took an involuntary step backwards. Suddenly though, the boy relaxed and smiled at TJ sweetly. "OK then. But if you don't cooperate, I'll have to tell your dad how you pestered Urasian Byna last year..."

TJ's face colored in rage. "How did you know about that?!" she demanded.

"Byna just happened to tell me." Seth folded his arms across his chest defiantly. "Now are you with me? Or are you in detention?"

"But Byna would not read me The Tempest!" TJ wailed. "Daddy wouldn't punish me for that, would he?"

"Knowing your father as I do I don't think that he'd think twice about punishing someone over harassing a student."

"Oh." TJ's face dropped. Only visiting her father annually and never getting in serious trouble before, she knew nothing about his punishments, and Seth, being a daredevil, should know everything about them. There was no truth to turn to but his. "OK, I'll cooperate."

"Great!" Seth brightened with the news of victory. "OK, you take decks 4 and 5. I'll take 1 through 3. If you find him tell him that Cadet Goddard wishes to speak to him about important business and then take him and find me. If you don't find him, meet me back here in an hour. I'll be waiting with your chocolate. Agreed?"

"Agreed." TJ said reluctantly.

"Good. See you in an hour." With that Seth disappeared down a corridor.

TJ started down the opposite way. But suddenly a thought occurred to her. Seth wasn't watching her- she could tell on him now! That way she could still be true to the wishes of her mother. Yet.. something inside of her told her that her actions would bring about more havoc than help. What was she to do?

What should TJ do?

I'll tattle! (Again)

A promise is a promise

Links to other sites on the Web

Fanfiction Page
Main Page


This page formerly hosted by Yahoo! GeoCities