Cassiopeia's Choose your own adventure story!

Davenport and Goddard meet

"OK, I'll cooperate."

Triumphance crossed Seth's face. "Great! Here's what we'll do..."

***

TJ plodded down the corridors feeling more and more exhausted. Seth's "master plan" was boring enough, searching different decks, meeting back where they were in an hour... too many words for TJ to remember at this hour.

"TJ!" a voice suddenly rung through the girl's head. She turned, feeling heavy.

Her father and Seth were hurrying to catch up to her. "Oh my baby, I'm glad that you are OK!" he exclaimed, scooping her up. "Seth told me that he saw you run off!"

TJ was appalled. "But I-" she started to protest casting a glare in Seth's direction. But the boy's movements were enough to keep her gaze put. He was making slicing silencing motions and mennacing looks. TJ shut her mouth abruptly.

Davenport stroked his daughter's head, ignoring her attempt of a sentence. "Do not run off again, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good." Davenport set his daughter on the floor. "Seth, would you mind taking my daughter back to the guest quarters?"

Seth's face fell. "But sir, I-"

"I have a lot of paper work to do." Davenport interjected. "So why don't you take TJ to her room and we'll talk when you get back?"

Seth considered the odds.

What is Seth to do?

I'm not gonna take care of that baby!

Well if it'll make you more agreeable...

Links to other sites on the Web

Fanfiction Page
Main Page


This page formerly hosted by Yahoo! GeoCities