Cassiopeia's Choose your own adventure story!

Davenport and Goddard meet

"Ummmm, no one." TJ said nervously, her hands feeling clammy. Lying wasn't something she did daily (or even annually) and although she had felt that she couldn't betray this boy, her conscience was giving her second thoughts.

Unfortunatley, her mother, having complete faith in her truthfulness had already said "Oh, then I guess your father and I will finish our discussion," and left the room. Now as the door swooshed shut Seth came out from under the desk. "Hey thanks," he said, taking the ID card and using the back entrance for his escape. After all, rumor had it that Principal James Davenport's daughter was strict in her manner and if she lied she'd probably confess in two seconds flat. Seth would have to move quickly.

"No problem," TJ mumbled, feeling like a hypocrite.

***

TJ had not told on Seth. Even with the constant conflicting between her "bad" and "good" sides, even after her father had searched high and low for his "missing ID card" and had now gone ballistic, she had kept her unspoken promise. That boy owes a lot to me, she grumbled in thought.

As if fate had suddenly pulled some magic strings, the boy suddenly appeared in front of her, with an older earther boy by his side. The tall, slender, dark skinned Earther wore the traditional Starcademy uniform and a special name tag for seniors, (a custom abandoned after the Spung Andromedan War started,) which displayed the traditional StarDog graphic under his name: E. Band.

Seth had to clear his throat three times to take the girl's mind off of the beautiful tradition of it all. Once her eyes were on him, he grinned slyly. "Well, Miss TJ Davenport, rumor had it that you'd be a tattle tale by now."

Glaring at his tone of voice TJ struggled to keep silent. Cocking his head in approval, Seth continued, "Band and I are gonna take one of the vessels out for a test-drive now. Can we trust you to be silent? Or will you have to tag along?"

TJ shivered, remembering his earlier statement. Did you ever wanna.... go on an adventure? "No, I'll keep silent."

Seth nodded, trying to hide his relief. He didn't want to be found out, but he didn't want a six-year-old tagging along with him either. "Then let's go, Elison."

Elision Band stood back as bit, grinning mischievously. It had always been his dream to play the biggest prank of all time- get a few people on a ship and become the pilot by taking them on a small cruise around the Starcademy.. But no, he reasoned, I'd probably get us stranded in outer space or something. Besides, I thought I was gonna give up pranks now that I'm a senior. You know, let Davenport and all the teachers see that I'm serious about being a StarDog. but still...

Ellision looked down the corridor that led to the landing bay wistfully. Couldn't hurt to perform my one last prank... could it?

What should Elision do?

Preform the biggest prank of all time.

Just take a small test drive with Seth

Links to other sites on the Web

Fanfiction Page
Main Page


This page formerly hosted by Yahoo! GeoCities